Kitchen Assistant at Southampton Football Club
£20,800 per year
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to work at Southampton Football Club.
Location: St Mary's Stadium
Rate of pay: £20,800 per year
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - Sunday
- To prepare and, where necessary, serve all food to the highest standard and in line with the CH&CO style and in a timely fashion
- To complete duties in the kitchen and service areas as directed that are necessary to ensure an
- efficient, hygienic service is provided.
- To transport all food items, cleaning materials and laundry from the delivery area to kitchen storerooms and to kitchen preparation areas as required.
- Responsible for the cleaning of kitchen floors, walls, waste bins, hot plates, kitchen equipment,
- canopies, delivery areas, storerooms, walk in fridges, and all other areas as necessary to ensure that
- the kitchen and service areas are hygienic.
- To clean, wash, dry and polish all kitchen equipment and service items by hand or machine in an
- efficient manner.
What's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme