Chef De Partie
£32,000 per annum
Here at Company of Cooks we operate all restaurants, bars, events and staff catering at the Royal Opera House, the restaurant and café at the National Portrait Gallery, and are being invited to return to the Royal Academy of Arts in Burlington Gardens after their 250th anniversary redevelopment. We are excited to be recruiting for a Chef De Partie based at The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn.
To assistg the Head Chef in producing high quality food providing for a great dining experince to out Benchers, members, guests and visitors to the Inn.
- To maintain appropriate levels of produce in your kitchen section.
- Be part of a Brgade that produces food for functions and events up to 800 using fresh British seasonal ingredients.
- Have great and good practical knowledge of menus.
- Efficicent and effective Mis-en-place.
- Receive and store food safely, understand and implement date coding and stock rotation.
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident