Deputy Hall Butler
£27,000 per annum
Here at Company of Cooks we operate all restaurants, bars, events and staff catering at the Royal Opera House, the restaurant and café at the National Portrait Gallery, and are being invited to return to the Royal Academy of Arts in Burlington Gardens after their 250th anniversary redevelopment. We are excited to be recruiting for a Supervisor based at The Honourable Society of Gray's Inn.
The delivery of an excellent guest experience to Benchers, members, guests and visitors to Gray's Inn supporting the Hall Butler
- Operational supports the Hall Butler, with daily lunch service and Inn Benchers and members events and functions.
- Be visible and at times be the face of the Inn.
- Actively supporting the Events Manager to deliver events.
- Oversees and delivers small events.
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident