Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club
£30,000 per annum
At Gather & Gather, we are known as one of the UK & Irelands most distinctive workplace catering experts, we are passionate about great food and great coffee and putting our employees and customers at the heart of everything that we do. We are currently recruiting for a full-time Chef De Partie at Southampton Football Club.
Location: St Mary's Stadium
Rate of pay: £30,000
Working pattern: 40 hours per week, Monday - Sunday
You will be...
• You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team whilst being flexible and adaptable
• Ensure good staff, customer, and client relations at all times.
• In conjunction with the Executive Chef ensure that all systems and procedures in the Health & Safety and Food Safety Manuals are maintained at all times throughout the year.
• To prepare and serve lunch / dinner for conferences, events, banquets, players to Executive and Sous Chefs specifications.
• Take Overall responsibility for a section within the kitchen.
• To support the whole Management team in all areas of the operation.
• Adhere to all COSHH procedures.
• Manage waste and stock rotation ensuring wastage report is completed and reporting any discrepancies to Executive / Sous Chef.
• At all times we aim to exceed expectations.
• To ensure that all stock on site within your area of responsibility is kept safe labelled and stored correctly following company policy at all times.
• To ensure that any administration within your area of responsibility is completed in a timely manner.
• To always adhere to all Company policies.
What's in it for you?
Working with Gather & Gather has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits and development opportunities to keep you content.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme