Event Operations Manager
£35,000 per annum
Here at Company of Cooks we operate all restaurants, bars, events and staff catering at the Royal Opera House, the restaurant and café at the National Portrait Gallery, and are being invited to return to the Royal Academy of Arts in Burlington Gardens after their 250th anniversary redevelopment. We are excited to be recruiting for a Operations Manager based at Royal College of Physicians.
Typical duties will include:
• Provide conference & banqueting / hospitality or other food & beverage services to the standards required.
• Take responsibility for the account management of events from the sales team, enhancing the service offer and thereafter ensuring a high level of personalised service.
• Manage the employee’s deportment and dress standards
• Liaise with other management on a day-to-day basis
What's in it for you?
Working with Company of Cooks has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Company of Cooks officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2020.
A Honest Approach, A Passionate Team, Quietly Confident